Saturday, April 12, 2008

Into the World of Blogging

Well, I’ve been thinking about starting a blog for some time. I’m not sure this is the right forum for it, but I’m going to take the first step and see how it goes. Recently, I have been going through some transitions, giving me the opportunity to reflect on where I am in life. Since 2005, it seems I have had little opportunity to take stock since every spare moment was spent trying to attain my Master’s degree. Now that I have graduated, I finally have time to read books of interest and work on personal development, rather than simply working towards academic goals. Don’t get me wrong! The discipline and analytical skills I gained going through the program were invaluable, but I didn’t have much time or energy left over to read any books related to personal development topics. Now that I do have more time I will attempt to share some of my reflections along the way. You are welcome to come along for the journey!

1 comment:

Anita Marie said...

I'm so glad to see you have joined the blogesphere. I look forward to reading your thoughts.